EXPERIENCE BALI IN ALL ITS BEAUTY
FROM SANDY BEACHES AND GREEN FIELDS TO DENSE JUNGLE AND MOUNTAIN TOPS.
GET TO PERSONALLY KNOW THE LOCAL CULTURE, FOOD, ARCHITECTURE, NATURE AND WILDLIFE.
(Its literally our favorite place we have ever been)
*scroll down for more details and reservation*
October 1-8, 2018
12 People (Max)
$1,850 (solo traveler), $1,750 (couple, per person)
Meet your guides:
Cees & Madison
The 4 of us, individually, have traveled extensively all over the world to more than 50 countries combined. We share a passion for new experiences, places, and people and love the opportunities travel brings us.
In the Fall of 2017, we spent nearly two entire months exploring this beautiful island of Indonesia together. During that time, we saw and did some pretty unforgettable things. We met people we will likely never forget and were absolutely blown away by the kindness and generosity of the Balinese people. Their culture is vibrant and beautiful. Truly the warmest people on Earth.
Our hope with this trip is that you can feel similar to how we felt while living there. We hope that you not only come to Bali with us for a vacation, but come to learn, grow, and develop personally and to make meaningful friendships.
The idea of this trip is to have a blast (obviously) but to not have to worry about much on your own. We want to handle the logistics, scheduling/planning and coordinating everything so that you can relax, focus on yourself, and enjoy your time here. That in mind there will also be plenty of "me" time for doing whatever you please in-between all the fun we will have.
What is not included:
- Airfare to/from Bali - Flights must be purchased separately
- Airport transfer to/from hotel
- Travel Insurance
- Snacks/Food apart from breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Surfboard rentals (apart from the one incl. w/ lesson)
- Tips for guides, drivers, etc
- Personal items you may need during the trip
- Any additional activities not in the itinerary
What is INclUDED:
- Hotel accommodations, taxes, fees, etc
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Ground transportation during the excursion
- Surf lessons with local instructor
- Guided morning yoga
- Professional Mt Batur volcano hiking guide
- Waterfall hike(s)
- Entrance fee to Monkey Forest
- Entrance fee to Tanah Lot Temple
- Scooter rental (if desired)
- Professional full-body massage
This is not a super physical trip, but we do plan on some moderate hiking and other activities. (yoga and surf - all levels)
Want a spot on the Bali tour?
Groups are limited to 12 people max.
Reservations will fill up quickly - hold your spot by following the link below:
For more details on payment and cancellation, click here.